Studio 1 Gear list
- PMC High Resolution 9.1.4 ATMOS Room with Two Series mains and PMC New Generation Heights and Surrounds.
- Dual Avid Pro Tools HDX.
- Avid MTRX.
- Dolby certified renderer (RMU)
- RME MADIface XT.
- JBL Synthesis SDP-55 Receiver
- Avid S1 and Dock with 12.9 inch I-Pad Pros
- Apple TV with full ATMOS playback capabilities.
- IHSE professional KVM system.
BOOK A STUDIO TODAY
Fill in the form bellow or contact us today to start your creative journey in one of our inspiring studios.COntact us
Booking terms below.
Thank you for your request.
We will contact you shortly via phone or email with rates and availability.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Studio booking Terms
- An advance deposit or a P.O number are required to confirm bookings.
- Client is responsible for 30% of book rate for all studio time cancelled with 72 hours notice or less. Client is responsible for 50% of book rate for all studio time cancelled with 48 hours notice or less. Client is responsible for 100% of book rate for all studio time cancelled with 24 hours notice or less.
- Any loss or damage to Fab Factory Studios' facilities, equipment, or other contents, which are due to Client, shall be the responsibility of Client.
- Payment for damages is subject to the same terms as those agreed regarding payment of invoices. All recordings Remain the property of Fab Factory Studios until all outstanding balances are paid in full.
- Client’s media & equipment will be stored at the Client’s risk.
- Fab Factory Studios is not liable for any loss or damage to the Client’s property, equipment, instruments, or other goods left stored on Fab Factory Studios' premises for file, storage or other reasons.
- Anyone who has come in contact with a confirmed positive case of COVID19 within 14 days of the session, or is displaying any symptoms/ feeling ill, cannot attend the session.
- Room capacity may be restricted in order to allow for social distancing, following CDC recommendations.
- Face coverings are required in all common areas. We can provide face coverings on site should a visitor not have one.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas. No smoking is allowed indoors.
- Our facility is disinfected in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Refusal to comply with these restrictions may result in being asked to leave and not being able to book again in the future.