COVID 19 safety and procedures:
- Anyone who has come in contact with a confirmed positive case of COVID19 within 14 days of the session, or is displaying any symptoms/ feeling ill, cannot attend a session.
- Face coverings are required in all common areas. We can provide face coverings on site should a visitor not have one.
- Our facility is disinfected in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Refusal to comply with these restrictions may result in being asked to leave and not being able to book again in the future.
- Client is responsible for 30% of book rate for all studio time cancelled with 72 hours notice or less from scheduled start time.
- Client is responsible for 50% of book rate for all studio time cancelled with 48 hours notice or less from schedule start time.
- Client is responsible for 100% of book rate for all studio time cancelled with 24 hours notice or less from scheduled start time.
An advance deposit or a P.O number are required to confirm bookings. We accept Venmo, Zelle, check or wire payments.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Fab Factory Studios is a non-smoking facility. Smoking will only be permitted in outdoor areas designated as smoking areas.
- Any loss or damage to The Fab Factory facilities, equipment, or other contents, which are due to Client, shall be the responsibility of Client.
- Payment for damages is subject to the same terms as those agreed regarding payment of invoices. All recordings Remain the property of The Fab Factory, LLC until all outstanding balances are paid in full.
- Client’s media & equipment will be stored at the Client’s risk. Fab Factory is not liable for any loss or damage to the Client’s property, equipment, instruments, or other goods left stored on The Fab Factory’s premises for file, storage or other reasons.